System / Server Administrator
Alliance University with its vibrant and picturesque campus in Bengaluru, offers multidisciplinary undergraduate and postgraduate majors to students from diverse backgrounds.
Alliance Education, defined by excellence through an agile and market-driven approach in the faculties of Management Studies & Commerce; Science & Technology; Humanities, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences is guided by the core values of the University.
Join us as we continue to nurture leaders who work to create a sustainable, inclusive and atma-nirbhar society.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Relevant experience of 10+ years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, install, configure, and manage network and application servers.
- Administration support of core Microsoft, VMware technologies.
- Managing in excess of 40 Windows server infrastructure.
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare server.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows server and desktop operating system.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
- Group policy design and configuration.
- Active Directory. DHCP, DNS server configurations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification: Doctoral degree from premier institutions such as IIMs, IITs, NITs, IISc, NLUs etc., or renowned foreign universities in relevant field with exemplary record of scholarly activity for academic positions. Significant and relevant academic / industry experience in a leading university / organization for administrative positions.
Remuneration for all positions: The best in the education sector.
To Apply: Please click on the link below or share your updated and detailed resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com