Business Development Executive
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Sales - Business Development
Contract Type Permanent
Working as part of our B2B outbound contact team in generating new business development opportunities for apprenticeships for technology programmes.
The BDE is responsible for the achievement of a monthly target to engage with employers and set meetings that will convert into the generation of new opportunities for apprenticeship starts specifically within technology training programmes with employers across the country.
Your days will be fast-paced and busy. You will be required to generate leads and develop your own opportunity pipeline.
You will need to know our programmes, products and services inside-out, to make sure you position every client with the right learning path for them. As a member of the Contact Centre, you’ll have the full support of a close-knit team to help make it happen.
- Acting as the first point of contact for employers with learning and development questions
- Making outbound calls to leads with the goal of raising brand awareness and driving business growth
- Initiate sales opportunities with sales leads and then set meetings for the business development team
- Achieve a set monthly target of qualified appointments
- Utilising our customized CRM to maintain detailed personal records for each prospective client in order to deliver a highly engaging personalised experience
- Participate in developing new and innovative ideas for campaigns, workflows and messaging to improve personal and team performance
- Developing relationships with prospects and clients, engaging with them and raising their awareness when we launch new programmes
- Utilise a range of tools to reach potential clients including telephone, email and LinkedIn
- Research the sector and have a thorough understanding of which organisations have a requirement for technical skills, training and new vacancies
- Contact businesses and create a lively, upbeat, quality conversation about their current recruitment, L&D needs, whilst talking through the features and benefits of working with BPP
- Working with the BD team in developing solutions according to clients' objectives and budget
- Speaking with other BPP departments and using all of our insight and information to assist employers
Department Contact Centre - Sales and Admissions
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
- Experience within Apprenticeships preferably technology in a fast-paced business development role
- Ability to control client conversations ensuring appointments made
- Ability to communicate BPP offer, delivering confidence to the client generating qualified leads, securing meetings and appointments for the BD team
- Resilient tenacious approach to constant call rejection, maintaining high call rate guaranteeing achievement of daily sales (appointments) targets
- Previous high outbound experience
- Experience of working and thriving in a targeted environment
- High levels of self-motivation to generate your own results
- IT literate and competent using databases and spreadsheet
- A desire to delight customers with excellent service and support
Contract Hours 37.50