Research Assistant/Research Associate, Executive
The Singapore University of Social Sciences is inviting applications for a full-time research assistant/associate position for one year. The research assistant will work closely on a research project that examines how university teachers collaboratively build knowledge about teaching in a designed professional development program and how the program impacts their epistemic beliefs, conceptions of teaching and learning, and teaching practices.
- Oversee the general management and administration of the project (e.g., organizing meetings and recording meeting minutes)
- Assist in the literature review, data collection, and data analysis.
- Assist in preparing both the progress and final reports of the project
- Work on other tasks as assigned by the project leaders.
- Have a bachelor degree or holds a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Educational Technology, Learning Sciences, Educational Psychology)
- Have experiences in educational research; familiar with qualitative or/and quantitative research methods
- Demonstrate ability to propose, design, and implement appropriate research instruments
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be able to work collaboratively in a team
- Have good oral and writing communication skills