Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor, Faculty of Medicine
- 25 May 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 14 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Medicine & Dentistry, Life sciences, Agriculture, Food & Forestry, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Faculty: Faculty of Medicine
Position: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
As a pioneer of medical education of Macau, the Faculty of Medicine will continue to adhere to its university motto in developing and optimizing its medical education, namely: “Dedication to practical studies, enhancement of knowledge, ability and quality humanity and excellence”. We are dedicated to our mission of cultivating medical professionals with excellent quality and promoting the development of healthcare in Macau. At present, the Faculty offers six programs in five areas of study including: Public Health, Nursing, Medicine, Food and Nutritional Science and Pharmacy.
To cope with our developmental plan, applications are invited from those with excellent academic achievements in the following areas:
- Anatomy and Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology;
- Food Science(preferably for teaching concurrently food chemistry, food processing, food research and development, and food safety);
- Nutritional Science(preferably for teaching concurrently clinical nutrition, public nutrition and health promotion);
- Chemistry(preferably for teaching concurrently organic chemistry, chemical analysis, food chemistry and analysis).
- An earned Doctorate Degree in related discipline with medical degree (MBBS/MD preferred).
- Proven university teaching experience in related disciplines and strong experience in teaching and research (with overseas experience would be an advantage).
Remuneration and appointment rank offered will be commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification, professional experience and current position. Medical benefits, annual leave, provident fund, allowance and bonus, on job training program or overseas study opportunities will be provided by the University.
Qualified candidates should apply the position online at the University’s careers site (https://www.must.edu.mo/careers) and upload an up-to-date curriculum vitae with expected salary, copies of ID/passport, certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, testimonial of professional experience, publications and academic research outline etc.
To browse for more information about MUST, please visit http://www.must.edu.mo.
Job Type: Full-time