Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor, Macau Environmental Research Institute
- 25 May 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 14 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Life sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemistry, Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Faculty: Macau Environmental Research Institute
Position: Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
Macau Environmental Research Institute is aimed for provide professional training and enhance the professional quality, service standards, and industry competitiveness for Environmental Science in Macau. The Institute has strong research programs with support from different sponsors, such as Macau Science and Technology Development Fund and National Natural Science Foundation of China of the People’s Republic of China.
To cope with our developmental plan, applications are invited from those with excellent academic achievements in the following areas:
Atmospheric Environmental Science, Climate Change, Solid Waste Management and Reuse, Water Quality Control Process, Oceanology, Environmental biology, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Soil Science, Environmental Risk Assessment, Environment Pollution and Remediation and other relevant areas.
- An earned Doctorate Degree in related discipline.
- Bilingual teaching ability preferred.
- Proven university teaching experience in related disciplines and strong experience in research records (with overseas experiences would be an advantage).
Remuneration and appointment rank offered will be commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification, professional experience and current position. Medical benefits, annual leave, provident fund, allowance and bonus, on job training program or overseas study opportunities will be provided by the University.
Qualified candidates should apply the position online at the University’s careers site (https://www.must.edu.mo/careers) and upload an up-to-date curriculum vitae with expected salary, copies of ID/passport, certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, testimonial of professional experience, publications and academic research outline etc.
To browse for more information about MUST, please visit http://www.must.edu.mo
Job Type: Full-time