Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor, MIMSE
Faculty: Macao Institute of Materials Science and Engineering
Position: Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
Macau University of Science and Technology is establishing the “Macao Institute of Materials Science and Engineering (MIMSE)”, which is mainly oriented to the fields of artificial intelligence, advanced manufacturing, biomedicine and big health, with advanced functional materials as the core, focusing on the frontier cross-disciplinary innovation of information display, organic optoelectronic devices, flexible electronics, wearable intelligent sensing, biomedical materials, functional surface and interface, materials genome, etc.
MIMSE is currently seeking outstanding candidates to fill Principal Investigator positions at all Ranks. Applications in all areas of nano science and technology are of interest, including, but not limited to:
- Functional nanomaterials and devices;
- Organic optoelectronic materials and devices;
- Optical science and engineering;
- Surface and interface science;
- Nanobiotechnology and nanomedicine;
- Novel characterization techniques and instrumentations;
- Materials simulation and design, multiscale modeling and high-performance computing.
- A PhD or equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, Biology, Bioengineering, electrical engineering, or other relevant disciplines;
- Outstanding science or engineering background and exceptional research accomplishment;
- Ability to conduct innovative and collaborative research with a unique research focus;
- Capable of teaching in English.
Remuneration and appointment rank offered will be commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification, professional experience and current position. Medical benefits, annual leave, provident fund, allowance and bonus, on job training program or overseas study opportunities will be provided by the University.
Qualified candidates should apply the position online at the University’s careers site (https://www.must.edu.mo/careers) and upload an up-to-date curriculum vitae with expected salary, copies of ID/passport, certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, testimonial of professional experience, publications and academic research outline etc.
To browse for more information about MUST, please visit http://www.must.edu.mo.
Job Type: Full-time
More searches like this
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Macau
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Macau
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Macau
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Macau