Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor, IINGI
- 25 May 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 14 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Faculty: International Institute of Next Generation Internet
Position: Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
The Advanced Network Team International Institute of Next Generation Internet (IINGI) of Macau University of Science and Technology, offers a doctoral program, i.e. Doctor of Philosophy in Advanced Network. It aimed at gather high-level and professional researchers for advanced network development, build a cross-border international collaborative innovation team.
The Artificial Intelligence Team offers a doctoral program, i.e. Doctor of Philosophy in Artificial Intelligence. It is a high-level academic research team that current members have had international academic work experiences, published a lot of high-level papers in top-level international conferences and journals, and published an artificial intelligence textbook.
To cope with our developmental plan, applications are invited from those with excellent academic achievements in the following areas:
- All subareas of advanced network, including but not limited to, software-defined networking, data center networking, named data networking, network-on-chip, and network security.
- All subareas of artificial intelligence, including but not limited to, computer vision, natural language processing, pattern recognition, information retrieval, robotics and perception, applications of machine learning and deep learning.
- A doctorate degree in related discipline;
- Bilingual teaching ability preferred;
- Published articles and proven experience as an academic;
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills;
- Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills;
(Overseas experiences would be an advantage).
Remuneration and appointment rank offered will be commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification, professional experience and current position. Medical benefits, annual leave, provident fund, allowance and bonus, on job training program or overseas study opportunities will be provided by the University.
Qualified candidates should apply the position online at the University’s careers site (https://www.must.edu.mo/careers) and upload an up-to-date curriculum vitae with expected salary, copies of ID/passport, certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, testimonial of professional experience, publications and academic research outline etc.
To browse for more information about MUST, please visit http://www.must.edu.mo.
Job Type: Full-time