Research Scientist, SCIS
- Middle Management
- Doctorate or equivalent
- Singapore | Closing On 22 Jun 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Conduct literature survey on database privacy and integrity
- Design and analysis algorithms and protocols for simultaneously achieving database privacy and integrity protection
- Improved the above algorithms and protocols to support query verification
- Implement and test the above algorithms and protocols
- Produce high quality academic publications in conferences or journals
- PhD or equivalent degree in computer science or related areas
- Research experience in data security and privacy with records of relevant research publications in reputable international conferences or journals
- Strong security algorithms/protocols design and analysis skills
- Working knowledge in C/C++ programming language
- Self-motivated and passion for research