Research Associate, Smart Systems Institute
Research and Development in Robotics and Human-Robot Interaction
- A Masters degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Automation Engineering, EEE or related field.
- Experience in robot programming and robotics hardware, especially robot arms (e.g., Franka Emika Panda arm, UR5).
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning.
- Experience in conducting human-robot experiments will be considered favorably.
- Publications in top robotics (e.g, ICRA, IROS, RSS, HRI) and machine learning / AI conferences (e.g., NeurIPS, AAAI, ICLR) will be viewed favorably.
- Committed to full-time employment at NUS, Singapore
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Smart Systems Institute
Department : Smart Systems Institute
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10376