International Regional Recruitment Officer
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Sales - Sales
Supporting in the regional recruitment of International students whilst aiming to deliver on ambitious business international expansion goals
Working to support the International Sales & Marketing Team by ensuring consistency of approach and implementation of strategy across all countries, tracking performance and training of agents and partner centres. You will be improving workflows, policies and ensuring clear communication between BPP’s stakeholders in Head Office and the regions. The role will also provide general administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team and co-ordinate a range of processes relating to agent applications without agent portal access.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting International Office in the regional recruitment of international students and delivery of international business (Regions: South Asia)
- Actively contributing to achieve the University intake targets for international student recruitment
- Promoting BPP University and explain admissions processes and requirements to prospective students, agents, families, and sponsors
- Delivering training, including presentations to agents, prospective students, parents and other key stakeholders
- Producing reports relating to international student enrolment patterns/market conditions for a nominated region
- Assisting Line Manager to develop market and plans that supports the University International student recruitment strategy
- Organising and participating in international recruitment events.
- Monitoring and maintaining records/reports
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of university courses as well as the wider BPP Group courses
- Organising arrangements for receiving and tracking enquiries, applications and enrolments.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of central systems (including Salesforce and Banner) to produce performance reports
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centres and your home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. You’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
The role will require up to 12 weeks overseas travel.
See JD for further details.
Sales & Marketing - International Recruitment
UK, London, London Shepherd's Bush
- Experience of international student recruitment along with experience of working in the higher education sector
- Demonstrable ability to hit/exceed challenging targets
- Ability to produce detailed weekly sales reports
- Strong organisational, project and financial management skills
- Excellent customer service skills, with outstanding telephone manner
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Clear logical thinking coupled with the ability to work well as part of a team in a very collaborative environment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately to ensure that deadlines are met
- Organisational skills and ability to use own initiative to manage workload
- Concise decision-making skills
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent customer service skills
- Drive and desire to move the international business forward and play an instrumental part in its development is highly desired
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary 27000 to 29000
Full Job Description
Updated International Regional Recruitment Officer JD 2021.pdf (25 Kb)