Freelance Statistics Tutor
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Teaching - Tutor
Developing and delivering cutting-edge teaching and learning
Use your professional expertise to teach in Apprenticeship School Data programmes – engaging learners with essential skills and Knowledge. You will work with and support the school in delivering excellence in teaching, materials, and pastoral support within a compliant regulatory framework. Specifically, you will design and create engaging and high-quality resources for learners who are completing our Scottish Data Analytics apprenticeship programme at SCQF 8 (equivalent to Level 4 in England).
What you'll be doing
Developing learning content for Scottish Higher National Unit "Statistics for Business" SCQF 7. You will work with the Programme Lead to review the specification for the unit (https://www.sqa.org.uk/files/hn/J45X34.pdf) and to then create asynchronous online learning resources such as learning guides, case studies, quizzes and video demonstrations, to prepare our learners to sit a controlled assessment which has been provided by the awarding body.
Please refer to what you'll be doing section above.
Professional Apprenticeships - Apprenticeship School
UK, Home Based, Home Based
What we're looking for
- Assessor qualification, e.g. TAQA A1
- Significant industry experience in a data analytics and/or statistical role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Internal Quality Assurance qualification
- Qualifications relating to teaching & education
- An academic or professional qualification relating to statistics or data analytics
- Experience delivering or designing content for Scottish apprenticeships
- Experience delivering or designing asynchronous-online learning content
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today
Contract Hours 0.00