Research Fellow, Functional Nanocomposites for Hydrogen
A Research Fellow position is available in the research group of Professor Ho Ghim Wei, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects such as in the area of “Functional nanocomposites for hydrogen and other sustainable energy applications”.
- Possess a PhD Degree in Materials Science & Engineering.
- Experienced in design, synthesis and characterization of clean energy harvesting.
- Accomplished in materializing concept of sustainable smart solar systems.
- Competent in using various materials characterization tools i.e. spectroscopy, microscopy etc.
- Familiar with the standard nanofabrication tools and processes
- Proficient in using some of the softwares eg. photoshop, 3D max, solidWorks, autoCAD.
- Able to work on materials and system scalability towards practical applications.
- Have well-established and independent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to publish and present his/her results independently.
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 13871