Manager Marketing, Marketing and Communication
The Manager, Marketing is responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated marketing plan for the University. The Manager oversees delivery of marketing campaigns in alignment with the University's business priorities as well as the management of all marketing projects
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of the Department's strategy, as well as annual business plans.
- Contribute to the development of the Department's policies and procedures, in line with the overall business objectives of the University, ensuring they promote leading practices and excellence.
- Contribute to the development and management of the Department’s budgets and report back on a timely basis to ensure that divergences are addressed promptly.
- Develop and implement the University's marketing plan and strategies, ensuring they are in line with the University's brand image.
- Manage all marketing activities including branding and production, and direct the day-to-day logistics of all Marketing projects, adhering to project timelines, budget, and production objectives.
- Prepare outsourced briefs and provide financial and marketing justifications, objectives, and schedules for execution and delivery timelines.
- Monitor and manage the marketing budget on a monthly basis to ensure that campaigns are delivered in line with set income and attendance targets through cost-effective campaigns that show return on investment.
- Support all aspects of marketing projects related to events, providing special events and outreach logistical support and designing presentations and marketing materials.
- Manage and develop the production and distribution of marketing and communications materials for the University, including advertisements, hand-outs, stands, printed materials, brochures, and other required print or web needs.
- Support the Director, Communications build and manage relationships with advertising agencies, media, vendors and suppliers on all media related issues such as advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Periodically conduct studies through external agencies to understand effectiveness of marketing strategy and identify action plans to strengthen marketing initiative.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or any other related field.
A minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Manager
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time