SUSS is seeking qualified research staff for the project ‘AI based automated detection of ADHD and/or CD in children” The project scope is to develop a deep learning AI model to enhance the diagnosis of ADHD and/or CD. As a research staff, you would contribute actively to the development of the deep learning product model, and create cutting edge product for commercial deployment by IMH. The project is scheduled to run for two years.
- Research, develop test deep learning models to enhance the diagnosis of children with ADHD and/or CD, publish research work in top research platforms
- Work with IMH to build a physician-centric product with the potential to aid clinical diagnosis remotely
- Work along with other research staff, engineers, physicians from SUSS and IMH
- At least a bachelor degree in the relevant field
- Experience with computer aided diagnosis, machine learning and deep learning models in Python
- Proficient in working with physiological signals/data
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, a team player with a learning mindset.