Research Assistant, Computer Science
- a) Designing and implementing novel algorithms to generate visual scene graphs or similar descriptions from single- and multi-viewpoint surveillance videos;
- b) implementing novel indexing, storage and retrieval mechanisms for visual scene graphs;
- c) user interface design and implementation for web prototype apps, and
- d) executing experiments of visual scene graph and other algorithms with datasets consisting of surveillance videos
- a) At least a Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, data science, or related area with a strong background in systems programming and some knowledge in deep learning.
- b) Technical proficiency with developing integrated software systems using different software components (including Python, PyTorch, SQL databases, and UI) and devices (such as cameras).
- c) Candidate should be able to assist in writing research publications in reputed International Journals and Conferences in the relevant fields.
- d) Candidate should have a positive attitude, be able work in a team and should be willing to assist on different projects.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: NoJob requisition ID : 14968