Hard Services Specialist, Administration and Facilities
Follow-up on day to day maintenance activities based on helpdesk requests.
- Coordinate the maintenance of buildings, inspect premises to identify maintenance issues and report them.
- Monitor the work done by external contractors to ensure adherence to the University standards and Health and Safety requirements.
- Prepare PPM (planned prevantive maintainance) schedules includes the review of the PPM performance.
- Oversee maintenance contracts for mechanical systems to ensure that the maintenance work is carried out in accordance to the SLAs and KPIs.
- Communicate and ensure a collaborative environment of high performance teamwork with Maintainance team, Facilities staff, Environment Health and Safety staff, consultants, and contractors.
- Coordinate with internal Supply Management to develop project sourcing strategy and research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for management approval.
- Review monthly reports of service providers and utilities accounts and take appropriate actions;
- Ensure to keep detailed records regarding maintenance activities.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Assist with handling of contract administration including responding to requests for variations and claims.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
A Bachelor’s Degree in the related field. Required Experience
A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Specialist
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time