Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in Graduate Institute of Data Science
College of Management
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to in data science or a directly related field (Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning), or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~$184,180 NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating toin data science or a directly related field (Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning), or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will haveexperience of teaching, research, industry, and international collaboration in the field of management in the big data industry.
- Experience of teaching, research, industry, and international collaboration in the field of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent researchwill be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English and Chinese proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines and a teaching statement
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, June 30, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent toMs.Huang at email@example.com
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in Graduate Institute of Data Science
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly