Talent Acquisition Partner
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to be part of a talent function which is transforming the way we recruit at Swinburne University
- Continuing/ full-time position at our Hawthorn campus
- HEW 7 position + 17% Super + Flexible working arrangements
About the Role
As the Talent Acquisition Partner provides a full-service recruitment and selection offering to the University by utilizing strategic sourcing and targeted marketing techniques to attract suitable talent. This role will collaborate with all areas of the University including Academic, Corporate and Pathways & Vocational Education (PAVE) stakeholders to ensure all recruitment needs are fulfilled and a talent strategy for each area is identified and implemented. This role will also be responsible for all aspect of the recruitment lifecycle with a high focus on candidate experience and maintaining Swinburne’s employment brand in the external market.
To be suitable for this role you will need to have experience in the below key accountabilities:
- Demonstrated experience in senior level recruitment and selection advice and support (in house recruitment experience is essential)
- Experience in developing and executing of talent attraction strategies
- The ability to understand complex talent requirements and develop short, medium and long term strategies to address those requirement including establishing talent pools of engaged candidates for future needs
- Experience in maintaining up to date talent pools to ensure job ready candidates and providing high touch management of talent with a focus on candidate care
- High level interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne Horizon 2025 draws upon our understanding of future challenges. With this new strategic plan, we choose to build Swinburne as the prototype of a new and different university – one that is truly of Technology, of Innovation and of Entrepreneurship, and proud of it. We are committed to a differentiated university proposition in education and research, so that:
- Every Swinburne learner gets a work experience
- Every Swinburne graduate gets a job
- Every Swinburne partner gets a tech solution
- Swinburne is the prototype of global best practice
The achievement of our 2025 moon shots depends on our capacity to work collectively, always, as One Swinburne.
Please submitted your CV and cover letter addressing why you believe you suitable for this position.
For further information about this role and to review the position description; please click 'apply' or click onto it at the bottom of the advert.
Please Note: Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Swinburne Talent Acquisition Team on email@example.com
Applications Close: Friday 3rd June 2022 at 5pm.
Diversity and Inclusion
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation and we are proud of our commitment to equity and inclusion through key initiatives. For further information on all our initiatives visit our equity and diversity website
We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Assistance and Support
We are committed to making the recruitment process fair and equitable for all our candidates. If you have specific accessibility or support requirements please contact Maree Norden, Diversity & Inclusion Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact Timothy Werner at DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au
Swinburne offers flexible working options, leave and parenting/carer policies to support work life balance.
Orders from Victoria’s Minister for Health require all Swinburne workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they are an Excepted Person as defined by the Pandemic COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Workers) 2021 Order (No. 1). All applicants must therefore be able to comply with this requirement.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.