Research Assistant, Node for Inclusive Fintech
Node for Inclusive Fintech
The successful candidate will assist the Centre Lead of the Node for Inclusive FinTech (NiFT) and the finance faculty members in the School of Business with research-related works, academic teaching-related works as well as operational processes when required.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Timely deliverables of research tasks as assigned, including, but not limited to, literature review, data collection, data analysis, report writing, and copy-editing.
- Assist with preparation of materials for research proposal, conference or journal paper submissions.
- Organise, maintain, and ensure timely updates of the team’s research articles.
- Perform a literature review of research papers and reports published by institutions and central banks around the world, specifically in the Fintech and Blockchain area.
- Assist with academic teaching-related duties such as course development duties, copyright clearance, copy-editing, compiling research and news articles, etc.
- Updates of research progress in regular research project meetings.
- Other administrative and operational duties as assigned
- Degree and above, major preferably in Sciences and Technology, Finance, and Economics.
- Previous research experience in the Fintech and Blockchain area will be an added advantage.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, and proficient in speaking and writing in one other language.
- Resourceful team player who possesses initiative and is capable of working independently.
- Mature, meticulous and has a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; experience in using WordPress for website management will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of coding will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the use of e-learning and multimedia technology is an added advantage