Residential Services Supervisor
Location: Halls - Glen Eyre
Salary: £25,627 to £30,497 Per annum
Closing Date: Tuesday 24 May 2022
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Residential Services offer accommodation to around 6,500 students each year. To enhance the service offered to our diverse customers, we are recruiting a Residential Services Supervisor to support our Customer Services team in the smooth running of our Halls of Residence providing an excellent customer service to our students and other stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of the Residential Services Supervisor include:
- The creation of communications for different audiences
- Representing and presenting Residential Services information at Open Day events
- Line management of our Customer Service Advisors supporting them in providing advice and guidance to current and prospective residents regarding their accommodation options and contracts
- Ensuring the University owned houses are successfully allocated, overseeing tenant contracts and activity related to this
- Assisting with the allocation and arrival of students to the 6,500 rooms within the University accommodation estate using our accommodation software package
The successful candidate will be able to evidence supervisory experience within a busy and diverse customer service environment. You will need to be competent in Microsoft 365, have good Excel skills and have experience of using multiple software systems. You will be an excellent team player with a proven ability to work proactively. You will need to be approachable, well organised and possess excellent customer service skills.
The position offers a 35 hour/week and is complimented by a range of other employment benefits. Successful candidates will be required to work on some weekends through the course of the year to cover peak intake and outtake periods and support with open day events. These will mostly be on Saturdays and time off in lieu will be provided.
To find out more about our what our Residential Services Team does, please have a look at our website at http://www.southampton.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation.page. If you would like more information about the recruitment process, please email email@example.com, quoting the vacancy reference number in the subject line of your message.
This position is being offered on a Full-Time, permanent basis.
You should submit your completed online application form at https://jobs.soton.ac.uk. The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above. If you need any assistance, please call Jane Sturgeon (HR Recruitment Team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 4043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference 1792022FB-R on all correspondence.