Associate Lecturer, Front of House
Salary: £27,116 - £33,309 per annum
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
Closing Date: 27-05-2022 12 Midday
The Birmingham College of Food is looking to appoint an associate lecturer to teach students in our award-winning restaurant at University College Birmingham. The mixology room will allow you to lead sessions in wine tasting/pairing barista techniques and flavour enhancements in cocktail making.
- Essential requirements for this role include:
- Experience of teaching/training students or employees within a professional setting.
- Exceptional service standards and attention to detail in the food and beverage service sector.
- An ability to manage and motivate students or employees.
- A specific focus on maintaining and improving the customer experience.
- High levels of organisational and administrative skills.
- 50 days’ paid leave per year
- Teacher’s pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
- Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing Date - Friday 27 May 2022 at midday.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
UCB has a unique collaborative partnership with the University of Warwick (Ranked sixth in the 2022 Guardian League Tables and named the runner-up in the Times University of the Year 2022 and the Times University of the Year 2022 for Teaching Quality).
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.