Project Web Development Officer
- Use and implement cutting edge technology
- Work in a strong, capable and supportive team
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible working arrangements
- Fixed Term (up to 2 years), Full Time
- $89,515 to $97,809 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Bathurst, Wagga Wagga, Orange, Dubbo (remote work arrangements negotiable)
As the Project Web Development Officer, you will contribute to the development of Charles Sturt Universitys online environment in support of the Web Strategy. This includes the development of Charles Sturt Universitys web applications & CMS web templates, web standards, guidelines and assistance in the implementation of web development-specific training. You will also contribute to high-quality web reporting to the Senior Manager, Web Office to support the Web Strategy and University objectives.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated ability with full-stack development and implementation within a large, complex, content management system (CMS), such as Squiz Matrix, including experience with scripted, run-time, programming of a CMS
- Demonstrated experience in assisting with developing implementation documentation, including data flow diagrams, high-level architecture and the ability to provide high level advice arising from documentation
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management across a broad range of stakeholders who operate under a variety of perspectives
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Evidence of having received a full course of a COVID-19 vaccination approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration is required as a condition of entry onto Charles Sturt University campuses. Accordingly, evidence of vaccination or a valid exemption is a condition of employment at Charles Sturt University.
This position is available as a fixed term appointment or, for eligible employees, as a secondment.
To be eligible for a secondment, a staff member must have completed probation and at least one year of continuous service in their current continuing position. Applicants should make themselves familiar with the Secondment Appointments Policy and a Secondment Release Form must accompany their application if applicable.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Division of Information Technology are an expert and responsive team of technology professionals that are committed to the delivery of innovative solutions and services. We seamlessly connect our stakeholders with the systems and information needed to succeed by personalising experiences, protecting information and enabling innovation.
Charles Sturt University offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. This is demonstrated through our Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice Citation and our Athena SWAN Bronze Institutional Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member in the Australian Workplace Equality Index. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQA+; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Additional information is available in the Position Description or by contacting:
Paula Woodhouse | Manager, User Experience and Content | email@example.com | Ph: 02 6933 4033
Closing Date: 11 pm, 29 May 2022