Lecturer in Finance
Queen's Management School at Queen’s University Belfast, is currently seeking to appoint two exceptional candidates to the posts of Lecturer in Finance.
The successful candidates will undertake research in line with the School’s research strategy, to teach at undergraduate and postgraduate level, and to contribute to the School’s administration/outreach activity.
The successful candidate must have and your CV/Cover letter (or application form) should clearly demonstrate you have:
- PhD in Finance (or cognate field) or within six months of completion
- The potential to publish at an international standard in corporate finance, asset pricing, fintech, sustainable finance or quantitative finance
- Teaching or assessment experience in Finance
- Potential and willingness to earn external research income.
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list. For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria, click on the 'Candidate Information' link below.
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
We offer an excellent employment package that includes:
- Great terms & conditions
- Pension schemes
- Flexible working by enabling you to design your working week in collaboration with your manager through a blend of remote and office working
- Family-friendly initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- Support for health & mental wellbeing
- Generous holiday entitlement of 8 weeks a year (made up of 23 days annual leave, 10 closure days and 9 bank holidays).
Queen’s University is committed to promoting equality of opportunity to all. We have created an inclusive culture by establishing staff networks such as iRise (Race) and PRISM (LGBTQ+) which help us progress equality.
We also subscribe to Equality Charter Marks such as the Diversity Charter Mark NI in addition to Athena Swan. For further information on our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please visit: www.qub.ac.uk/diversity; www.qub.ac.uk/qgi and www.qub.ac.uk/sites/StaffGateway/StaffNetworks/.