- Helps to assure the proper application of policies and regulations regarding the submission of grant proposals, and acceptance of grants and contracts by processing and reviewing all submissions from faculty in accordance with university policy and procedure.
- Doing all the required functional tasks regarding Research and follow- up.
- Coordinate office activities and follow –up with the research team for all related activities.
- Guiding, answering faculty members’ queries and assists in the preparation and analysis of regularly scheduled and special requested reports regarding final reports, extensions, annual reports and external reviewers.
- Assist the research staff in addressing priorities and workload deadlines.
- Preparing for the scientific research meetings held and organizing the recognition ceremony.
- Conduct statistical analyses of data sets
- Create presentation slides to help the research office to present findings
- Study the official transactions related to the ethics of social science research and ensure that they meet the required conditions.
- Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, and attending training and/or courses as required by the Director of Research Administration.
- Contributes to the overall success of the Office of Research Administration by performing all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification at least a bachelor's degree.
Preferred Qualification at least a bachelor's degree.
Proficiency in MS Office - Excellent Arabic and English written and oral communication skills - Multi-tasking and time management capability - Integrity and professionalism - Advanced Microsoft Office
Division Associate Provost for Research
Department Assoc. Provost for Research Office
Job Close Date 31-07-2022
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant