Executive (Marketing), Node for Inclusive Fintech
Node for Inclusive Fintech
The shortlisted candidate will report to the Manager and provide administrative support to the department.
Reporting to the Centre Lead, the job-holder will work closely with the team members to manage NIFT's programmes, coordinate communications with partners, and actively engage the Fintech community to secure philanthropic resources to achieve the Node's objectives to advance Inclusive Fintech and blockchain technology education at SUSS.
- Administer and manage NIFT's initiatives including organizing Fintech and Blockchain-related workshops, conferences and events.
- Coordinate NIFT's online and offline communications platforms with internal departments and external partners.
- Consolidate and expand NIFT's network of supporters, through active engagement of Alumni/partners/students/participants.
- Marketing and branding support, web-page management.
- Assisting in setting up and running the NiFT's Labs.
- Other necessary internal support and duties as required.
- Degree with at least 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Candidates with knowledge and experience with Inclusive Fintech will be an added advantage.
- Experience in marketing and communication.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in reading/writing/speaking in another Asian language is a bonus, the candidate is required to work with overseas partners.
- Resourceful team player who possesses initiative and is capable of working independently.
- Mature, meticulous and has a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; experience in using WordPress for website management will be an added advantage.