Audio Video Senior Officer
The AV Senior Officer position requires the person to work on Audio-Video (AV) related tasks in support of the university's mission.
The shortlisted candidate will work with the Manager and Executive by performing tasks related to audio video (AV) production in the following areas:
- Perform tasks related to the production (records, edits) of AV clips for teaching and learning as well as for university-wide events/activities.
- Produces chunked lessons and intro video recordings for course development.
- Gives inputs on AV tools/software that enhance the quality of AV Productions as well as provide for greater learner engagement.
- Gives inputs on ways to improve current practices and procedures related to AV productions.
General Administration Support
- Raises/receives purchase orders of AV-related hardware/software
- Provides inputs to AV Team’s annual budget plans
- Diploma holders with minimum 3 years of working experience or Degree holders with 1-2 years of working experience in professional AV-related disciplines
- Mature, meticulous and possess a high level of discretion and integrity
- Able to multi-task effectively and possess project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative
- Competent in technical set-ups in AV-related disciplines
- Familiar with AV Production and Post-Production tasks, including use of supporting equipment/tools and software applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications