To work closely with the Manager, Examination Administration (EA) and EA team by providing efficient and effective administration in all aspects of assessment and examination administrative operations.
- To manage assignment related processes, e.g., execute control & disciplinary action for plagiarism & collusion, process student’s review & appeal for TMAs marks deduction appeal, grade appeal & grade review.
- To manage exam related processes. This may include but does not limit to exam reviews and appeals from students, examination and invigilation scheduling, logistics requirements for conduct of examinations, distribution of scripts to markers, provide administrative support to academic staff on exam meetings and disseminating of course results to students.
- Coordinate with CITS on system requirements and enhancement for assignment and examination processes.
- Accurate and timely processing of all payments relating to processes.
- To liaise with faculties and their AOs on matters relating to assignment and examination.
- To handle student enquiries referred by the Student Support Department.
- To guide the Officers on assignment and examination matters.
- To suggest improvements to current workflow procedures to improve the administrative operations within the department.
- To maintain efficient filing system and provide support and perform any other duty as assigned by Manager.
- To participate in Institute-wide activities as assigned in action plan and/or duty rosters.
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- IT savvy
- Team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Organized and meticulous
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin as candidate is required to respond to queries in Mandarin relating to result appeals, plagiarism cases and assessment matters for courses presented in Mandarin.
- Result oriented and able to multi-task
- Commitment to good customer service