Assistant Manager, Centre for Workplace Learning and Performance
In this position the appointee will support and implement IAL’s efforts to drive adoption of individual and enterprise professionalisation through the various initiatives. The appointee will report to the Director of the Learning and Professional Development (LPDD) division with the following professional responsibilities.
- Conduct industry scans and market research on in-demand courses which include microlearning and corporate continuing professional development (CPD) courses with enterprises.
- Design and develop engaging microlearning courses and corporate continuing professional development (CPD) courses with appropriate tasks, learning activities and assessments and using various training modalities grounded in adult learning principles.
- Work closely with subject-matter experts and content developers to determine the application of instructional media.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to support the production of multimedia content such as videos, infographics, podcasts etc. to enhance the interactivity of eLearning and microlearning content.
- Facilitate better learning engagement and outcomes through the adoption of relevant learning technologies and instructional methodologies which will form the basis of pedagogy and andragogy to be adopted by IAL in course delivery.
- Review learning content and eLearning/microlearning courses based on learning outcomes.
- Conduct feedback reviews with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate effectiveness of learning content/courses and instructional designs.
- Prepare reports based on feedback and reviews from internal and external stakeholders on the effectiveness of learning content/courses and instructional designs.
- Recommend and prioritise improvement areas based on feedback and evaluations.
- Support Director and the institute in any other matters/projects that may require assistance from time to time.
- At least a bachelor’s degree. Having a master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Possess ACTA/ACLP/DACE or strong pedagogica/andragogical l knowledge and practice in of adult learning and instructional design principles.
- Proven experience in content development with multi-media and learning outcomes.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Very strong sense of responsibility and positive working attitude.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work within deadlines.
- Observe a code of strictest confidentiality at all times.
The successful appointee will be based in IAL Campus located at Lifelong Learning Institute next to Paya Lebar MRT station