Service Centre Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
- Full time, continuing position
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of our Service Centre Team providing customer focused support to students and staff
- Base salary $72,234 + 17% Superannuation
About the opportunity
This position will provide accurate and timely customer service in response to enquiries from University of Sydney staff and students lodged through multiple channels. The service desk consultant will also provide transactional and technical administrative support as required. The additional responsibilities of the position are the investigation, analysis and resolution of customer enquiries or processing tasks. All Enquires are to be handled in a professional, accurate and customer-focused manner, and within agreed service timeframes.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- providing excellent customer support with regards to Client & Visitor management, customer enquiries and tasks lodged through multiple channels
- manage visitors, greeting and directing visitors questions and supervising the reception area
- ability to interpret relevant information and be able to communicate and advise clearly on Campus Assist, Switchboard, COVID-19, HR and ICT related matters
- use the Shared Service Centre ticket management platform to raise tickets for all customer enquiries/requests received via telephone or email
- identify, nominate and participate in any continual improvement opportunities across processes, products, services, technology / systems and reporting within the Shared Service Centre
- ability to interpret relevant Campus Assist, Switchboard, COVID-19, HR and ICT knowledge and guidelines to provide accurate advice.
- experience in both understanding and interpreting organisational policies and procedures, as well as enterprise agreements
- excellent customer service and communication skills - (both written and oral), and a well-developed telephone manner
- experience using the ServiceNow (or similar) incident logging system
- demonstrated high level computer literacy skills and knowledge, with specific proficiency in the Microsoft Office package, email.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Sajad Bahram, Recruitment Operations, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Sunday 22 May 2022 11:59 PM