Research Associate (m/f/x)
At TU Dresden, Faculty of Mechanical Science and Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering and Environmental Technology, the Process Systems Engineering Group offers a position at the Process-To-Order-Lab as
Research Associate (m/f/x)
(subject to personal qualification employees are remunerated according to salary group E 13 TV-L)
starting as soon as possible. The position is within the research projects eModule – „Modellierung, Automatisierung, Integration und Optimierung von modular aufgebauten Elektrolyse-Anlagen“ and is limited until March 31, 2025. The period of employment is governed by the Fixed Term Research Contracts Act (Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz - WissZeitVG). The position offers the chance to obtain further academic qualification (e.g. PhD).
- programming of industrial controllers for the automation of test setups, as well as support in the creation of simulation models;
- evaluation, adaptation, and extension of existing standards for project internal use cases;
- versatile evaluation, execution of weak point analysis of modular concept for water electrolysis and comparative analysis of optimization, scaling and integration concepts for modular water electrolysis plants to be developed within the project.
- above-average university degree in the field of automation technology, mechatronics, information systems technology, process engineering or related fields
- enthusiasm for new challenges in the field of modularization and digitalization in the process industry and especially for application in the field of green hydrogen;
- strongly developed organizational and communication skills;
- independent goal- and solution-oriented way of working;
- fluent written and spoken English and German.
- Experience in project management and/or coordination is desired.
For this project we are looking for curious and ambitious young researchers who love new challenges and want to actively shape the trends of automation in hydrogen electrolysis of the next years and decades. Are you a creative mind for whom current limitations are more challenge than obstacle? Do you enjoy solving complex problems and taking responsibility in an interdisciplinary team? Then the Process-To-Order Lab offers you just the right opportunity. With us, you can contribute in a creative way to an extremely dynamic interdisciplinary research environment and actively shape the future. The tasks offer a variety of opportunities for personal development.
Further information on the Process-to-Order Lab can be found on: https://tu-dresden.de/ing/forschung/bereichs-labs/p2o-lab.
Applications from women are particularly welcome. The same applies to people with disabilities.
Please submit your comprehensive application including the usual documents by May 31, 2022 (stamped arrival date of the university central mail service applies), preferably via the TU Dresden SecureMail Portal https://securemail.tu-dresden.de by sending it as a single pdf document with the title “eModule_Application, [your name]” to email@example.com or to: TU Dresden, Fakultät Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Institut für Automatisierungstechnik, Professur für Prozessleittechnik, z. Hd. Frau Christin Haupt, Helmholtzstr. 10, 01069 Dresden, Germany. Please submit copies only, as your application will not be returned to you. Expenses incurred in attending interviews cannot be reimbursed.
Reference to data protection: Your data protection rights, the purpose for which your data will be processed, as well as further information about data protection is available to you on the website: https://tu-dresden.de/karriere/datenschutzhinweis.
Please find the German version under: