Research Assistant, A/Prof Tan Soo Yong, Department of Pathology
We are looking for highly driven individuals to join the Department of Pathology, NUS as our research assistant. Highly motivated individuals with a passion to understand disease mechanism and to advance personalised and preventive medicine are encouraged to apply.
- To assist clinician scientist on histopathology related research activities such as to plan, run experiments and studies, analyze results and write simple reports
- To assist clinician scientist to manage patient samples and database
- To assist clinician scientist to liaise with clinicians and research collaborators in other local hospitals and research institutions
- To assist clinician scientist in finance administration related to this project and consumables purchase
- Applicants should possess a BSc in life sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, bioengineering, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent from a well-recognised university.
- Experience in molecular and cell biology will be considered favourably.
If you are interested to pursue a career with us, please write to HR with your CV and contact details of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our utmost priorities and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require significant amount of physical interactions with student / staff / public members. Even for job roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
With effect from 15 January 2022, based on Singapore’s legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able work at the NUS premises. As such, we regret to inform that job applicants need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 10074