Research Associate, Industrial Engineering
- Conduct data collection, analysis, and interpretation for the project
- Write high-quality project reports and top-tier journal papers
- Assist colleagues in research projects, e.g., conducting literature review, implementing data analysis, etc.
- Other support, including conducting training, administrative duties, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Master’s degree in transportation, industrial engineering, economics, or relevant disciplines
- Proficient in Python/R/Stata or other statistics and data science tools
- Strong team collaboration spirit, and motivated for self-exploration/learning
- Hands-on experience in data analysis and academic projects
- Hands-on experience in scientific writing
- Rich experience in project management
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10799