Disability Inclusion Action Plan Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
- Full time fixed term until June 2024
- Exciting opportunity to make an impact on the experience of staff and students with disability at the University of Sydney
- Seeking your project management and governance experience - located at Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Base Salary $109,663 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The Disability Inclusion Action Plan Project Manager provides overall project management and guidance to support implementation of the Disability Inclusion Action Plan across the University.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- develop the project organisation structure including definition of roles and accountabilities, reporting relationships and key performance indicators for staff on the project
- manage the development and implementation of project plans to meet objectives
- develop and embed project governance and reporting framework to monitor implementation, progress and delivery of the project
- manage project stakeholders and collaborates with project teams to ensure that project deliverables and milestones are achieved
- manage project financials against budget
- provide effective leadership and people management and coordination of project staff
- consult with staff and students with lived experience of disability
- experience project managing multiple work streams, or leading large complex projects
- experience managing a diverse group of key internal/external stakeholders on large or complex projects
- previous experience in the higher education/tertiary sector or at a complex, multi-faceted organisation
- experience with, or interest in, disability inclusion
- financial management experience and literacy, experience managing budgets and controlling income and expenditure for a project
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Liz Mackinlay Recruitment Operations, by email email@example.com
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Tuesday 24 May 2022 11:59 PM