5 days left
- Full Time
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Apprenticeship - Coaches & Assessors
Contract Type Permanent
To provide coaching and support to our apprentices via a range of contact methods and to liaise with their employer to ensure they progress through their apprenticeship. BPP provides apprenticeships that lead to professional qualifications in Financial Services, Professional Services & Accounting and Business & HR. Skills Coaches will be providing tailored support to learners, in order to ensure they are fully prepared and confident to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
- Work alongside Performance Advisors as part of a dedicated Performance Support team, providing proactive and reactive support to students requiring additional help throughout their apprenticeship qualification
- Provide one-to-one tailored coaching to those students who require it
- Monitor the performance of students throughout their studies, with a focus on the successful completion of assessments throughout the course
- Supporting and advising student to ensure that they fully complete the requirements of the apprenticeship
- Providing feedback on student submissions for skills and behaviour development assignments throughout the programme
- Working with BPP's Quality Assurance Team to ensure all quality assurance requirements are being met
- Supporting the apprentice with their Functional Skills qualifications as appropriate
- Provide value adding reporting analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Completing required documentation within BPP defined timescales.
- Organisation, understanding and contribution beyond Professional Qualifications
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively undertaking any other duties as required
Department Accountancy & Tax - A&T Apprenticeships
Vacancy location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
- Hold a relevant qualification at academic Level 3,4 or 7 (relevant to Accountancy & Tax) such as those provided by ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW or ICAS
- Focused and passionate about student success as well as seeking to improve and enhance the student experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with stakeholders
- Experience of working autonomously and managing own workload efficiently and effectively
- An ability to take responsibility to develop own knowledge and skills
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, over the telephone and face to face
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Contract Hours 37.50