The College of Business and Economics (CBE) at the United Arab Emirates University is looking for a full-time Research Assistant in the area of Economics and data analysis. The Research Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of research tasks assigned by the Principal Investigator in a two-year research project on economics integration within the MENA region. Tasks will include literature review, data collection, data management, data analysis, summarizing research findings, editing research papers, and other research-related tasks. The Research Assistant is expected to use statistical software to perform the tasks. This position is ideal for individual who has profound interest in economic research and is planning to pursue a career in academic or research field.
- A master degree in Social Science
- Knowledge in Statistics or Econometrics
- Prior experience in academic empirical research
- Proficiency in English
- Familiar with different empirical research methods
- Skillful knowledge with statistical software, e.g. Stata, R, or others.
- A master degree in Economics
Division College of Bsns & Economics-(CBE)
Department Innovation in Govt. & Society-(CBE)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant