Research Fellow, Algorithm Development
The candidate will focus on the modelling, estimation, and optimization of energy storages, especially Lithium-ion batteries, in microgrids. The target of the project is to integrate more renewable energy in microgrids efficiently by optimally locating/sizing/operating energy storages.
Applicants are expected to have PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control and Automation, Power and Energy, Applied Mathematics or other related fields. Specific qualifications for different positions are listed below:
- Solid modelling, programming, and good communication skills are required
- Similar research background and good writing skill are required. The candidate should be either a power system expert or a battery expert.
- Deep understanding of optimization, machine learning, and artificial intelligence is highly desired
- Strong motivation and interest toward a career in academia is highly desired
- A good publication record is desired
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10747