Executive, Career Development
Executive, Career Development (1 year contract)
Office of Career Development
- To provide administrative management of Work Attachment Programme, overseeing administrative processes, student matters and programme event.
- To oversee the Peer-Mentoring Programme (PMP), which includes students' registration, hosting of workshops and issuing of certificates to successful students.
- To design effective strategies on collecting and administering feedback for all events and programmes conducted under CDO.
- To perform data collection, conduct surveys and research (on participants), perform data analysis and implement analytics solutions.
- To perform end-to-end management and administration of university-level student surveys, including the creation of dashboards for data visualisation purposes.
- To perform data queries, translate data-driven programme insights, to support tactical decision making towards professional programmes / training paths for students
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Support, plan and coordinate administration of various students' programmes.
- Curious about survey design and qualitative research. Ability to prepare and present data visualisation to support survey findings. Understanding the importance and maintaining data confidentiality.
- Independent, self-motivator and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Analytical with problem solving skills and familiarity with analytics software e.g. PowerBI, Tableau. Proficiency in SQL and Python would be an advantage.