Research Engineer, Piezoelectric MEMS Sensors and AI-Enabled Sensing System
We are looking for qualified candidate with hands-on experience to work on Piezoelectric MEMS sensors and AI-enabled sensing system.
The daily tasks include:
- Take responsibility for the concept, design, analysis, fabrication and testing of MEMS based sensors and piezoelectric MEMS (e.g., FBAR, SAW, and Tactile sensors, etc)
- Take responsibility for development of ICP etching process for Si etching
- Take responsibility for the deep learning based data analytics, e.g., SVM, CNN and PCA, etc.
- Take responsibility for the design and validation of in-memory computation features and functions for the IoT sensor nodes.
- Write journal papers
- Provide support to a team of engineers, FYP students and master students.
- With a BSc degree or MSc degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering
- Hands-on experience in piezoelectric sensors and piezoelectric MEMS
- Demonstrated research results and top-notch journal papers in the device fabrication, deep learning and sensors field, e.g., Nano Energy, ACS Nano, Nature Communications, Adv Sci, and Sci Adv etc.
- Has technical proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Doing research in a multidisciplinary team.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 11692