The successful candidate will administer and manage SUSS's academic programmes, support examination activities and take charge of the School's student activities as well as external liaisons.
You will work closely with the Head of Programme and the school manager to oversee degree programmes and organise school-related events. You should have good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work with academics, students, and other administrative executives. With the ability to multitask and attend to detail, you can handle various programme administrative tasks and projects efficiently within given timelines.
- Degree in any discipline
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Able to work independently
- Team player and possess good communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the use of e-learning and multimedia technology is an added advantage