English Language Examiner
Cambridge Assessment International Education is growing and over 10,000 schools in more than 160 countries are now part of our Cambridge International learning community.
To support our continued growth worldwide, we are expanding our examiner network, and inviting teachers to develop their professional practice by becoming Cambridge examiners.
We currently have many opportunities for AS & A Level English Language Examiners
Requirements are that applicants will:
- have a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience
- hold a PGCE or local equivalent
- have a degree in Literature or a related subject
- have a PC/Mac, fast broadband and IT skills
- desirably, be familiar with our AS & A Level Literature in English syllabus
Successful applicants will have:
- a keen eye for detail
- the ability to work under pressure
- the ability to keep to deadlines
As an examiner, you will be marking a specific number of scripts in line with a pre-agreed mark scheme, according to the requirements and regulations of the examination and to the required standard.
- a powerful insight into the teaching and assessment of Cambridge qualifications
- payment per script marked
- freelance opportunities, based on contracts of service for each examination series.