Research Engineer, SCIS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent | Master's or equivalent
- Singapore | Closing On 26 May 2022
7-month contract or contract till 31 Jan 2023
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Responsible for conducting research on the non-linear loop summarization
- Responsible for conducting research on loop termination analysis
- Responsible for conducting research on applying deep learning in loop analysis
- Responsible for developing the tools and conducting the experiments
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or closely related disciplines
- Minimum one year of relevant research experience in program analysis, software testing or formal verification.
- Basic knowledge/Proficiency in programming software/languages such as C/C++ and Python will be positively considered/ is required
- Demonstrated experience and know-how on applying program analysis, LLVM, machine learning or symbolic execution.
- Experience with at least one programming software/lan guages, such as C/C++, Python or LLVM is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of machine learning, software testing, debugging and data analysis
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Applicants with research publications in software engineering and formal method area will be advantageous
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members