4 days left
- Full Time
SDGHI is an enabling platform for global health activities across the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre. The institute is organised around five thematic areas including Policy, Research, Education, Clinical Skills and Innovation. Partnerships have been established across 15 countries throughout Asia have been established.We are recruiting a Research Associate to provide broad-based support for scientific communications across SDGHI’s thematic areas. The selected candidate will perform a variety of communications and research activities to support the educational content on SDGHI’s communications platforms, as well as some general administrative tasks to support the SDGHI communications team. Duties include:
- Ideation of topical content themes and contribute to research-driven content creation for SDGHI’s internal and external communications channels, including scientific news announcements, articles, and content for newsletters, events, reports, and social media as needed
- Prepare topic specific reports and summaries of key global health issues in consultation with the Deputy Director of SDGHI.
- Assist with the coordination and communications support of key SDGHI events such as seminars, signature lectures or related events on global health topics
- Work closely with SDGHI faculty and their stakeholders to monitor and document research, educational and capacity building activities and identify stories to be captured for publication on SDGHI’s communications channels
- Assist in inventory and maintenance of global health related projects and activities across the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre.
- Assist with collection of information pertinent to advancement of global health priorities within Singapore and regionally
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein or as assigned by the team lead.
- Master’s Degree in public health, global heath, science, social sciences or other related disciplines.
- Possess strong research and analytical skills with good interpersonal and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work with stakeholders and team members across various functions and levels in the organisation.
- Have working knowledge of healthcare organisations in both academic and clinical settings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Prior experience with scientific journalism would be advantageous.
- A highly motivated individual who is detail-oriented, have excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills, and able to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Proficient in general software applications that facilitate work.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.