Student Enrolment Advisor
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Student Support - Admissions
Contract Type Permanent
Helping students make their first steps to success
From providing outstanding customer service to our students, to ensuring they can register on their programme in a timely manner, you will play an important role in ensuring students have the guidance they need to succeed in their studies.
As the central point of contact for student enquiries, you will develop strong relationships with students and play a role in helping them reach their potential.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing an effective and innovative phone customer service experience to our students
- Supporting students in the pre-registration process and as they progress through our programmes
- Providing information, support and advice on non-academic queries (including but not limited to university policies and procedures, finance and funding, health and welfare, societies, accommodation and learning support) and liaising with the appropriate departments where necessary
- Maintaining accurate records and information for students using the MS Office suite, the CRM system, Salesforce, and internal student information systems
- Helping to develop effective processes to ensure a proactive approach to student support
- Sharing knowledge and experience with BPP teams to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Recording data accurately to monitor students’ cases, progress and resolutions
- Contributing to improvements to the service and implementing required changes
- Maintaining awareness of current developments in relevant areas, such as new BPP processes, practices and policies
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centres and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
See JD for further details.
Department Contact Centre
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
- Ability to manage a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls
- Outstanding understanding of student support issues preferred
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written communication
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate via phone with students and staff in a helpful and professional manner
- Confidence in dealing with difficult or sensitive situations
- Good understanding of the HE environment
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description
Student Enrolment Advisor JD 2022.pdf (21 Kb)