Research Fellow, Department of Biochemistry
2 days left
- Full Time
Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at NUS invites applications for a contract full time Postdoctoral Research Fellow position.
- work on the project: Immune and dietary control of hypervirulent and multidrug-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in the gut to prevent disease and transmission
- Project for 3 years, position available immediately
- Research activities: supports all research core activities and platforms.
- PhD in microbiology and immunology
- Possess expertise in examining murine immune response
- Preference for those with prior experience in intestinal immunology
- Reliable, diligent, and with excellent work ethics
- Very organized and a team player
- Able to take initiatives and to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to Ms Mayvien Teo: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our utmost priorities and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require significant amount of physical interactions with student / staff / public members. Even for job roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
With effect from 15 January 2022, based on Singapore’s legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able work at the NUS premises. As such, we regret to inform that job applicants need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Biochemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 11644