Research Fellow, Cognitive Neuroscience
To be able to apply machine learning and graph theoretic tools to gain insights into mental disorders from MRI data
- Possess a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience or other related field
- Has a strong publication record, e.g., first-author publication in top journals in psychiatry or neurology
- Knowledge in the use of machine learning and graph theoretic tools to analyse brain MRI data in mental disorders
- Significant experience in applying machine learning and graph theoretic tools to analyse brain MRI data.
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 14460