Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer, Faculty of Arts and Social Science
5 days left
- Full Time
Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- PhD / Master's degree in related disciplines
- Strong interest and expertise in teaching, research and be involved in scholarly activities
- Candidates without a PhD degree but with good teaching, research & publication records from reputable universities may be considered
Related disciplines include:
- Counselling (Candidates must possess Master's degree in Counselling): Clinical and Mental Health Counselling / Career Counselling / School Counselling / Addiction Counselling / Student Affairs and College Counselling / Marriage, Couple and Family Counselling are the priority. (Must be a Registered Counsellor with the Lembaga Kaunselor Malaysia)
- Psychology: Any areas of Psychology (Counselling Psychology / Criminal / Forensic Psychology / Cross-Cultural Psychology / Experimental Psychology / Health Psychology / Industrial and Organisational Psychology/Positive Psychology)
- Languages and Linguistics: Linguistics / TESL / TESOL and English Language Teaching
- Public Relations: Social Media / Corporate Social Responsibility / Media Ethics and Law/ Integrated Marketing Communication/Digital Communication Technology
- Advertising: Possess a Master degree or equivalent from a recognised university in Advertising—Content creation including creative direction, digital imaging (photography or video), or communication design for web/mobile/social media.
Interested applicants are requested to submit an online job application via UTAR Career website (https://careers.utar.edu.my/) or send their CVs together with copies of all academic transcripts and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are requested to state the position applied for, current and expected salaries, and telephone number in the email.
Division of Human Resource (Talent Management)
UNIVERSITI TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN DU012(A)
Jalan Universiti, Bandar Barat, 31900 Kampar, Perak
Tel: 05-468 8888 ext. 2500
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.