Research Assistant, Department of Computer Sciences
2 days left
- Full Time
The Computer Science Department at National University of Singapore is seeking a motivated Research Assistant with expertise in machine learning, robotics, human-robot-interaction, and mathematical modeling, starting immediately.
- Completed all requirements for a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related area).
- Expertise in mathematical/probabilistic modeling and machine learning, applied to practical problems.
- Experience in robotics and human-AI/robot interaction is a plus.
- Committed to full-time employment at NUS, Singapore
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
How to apply :
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Harold Soh at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and a brief statement of previous work and research interests. The initial term of appointment will be 1 year extensible for another year, upon review of satisfactory performance.
The selected candidate will be offered competitive salaries and benefits.
NUS is a world-class university that provides an outstanding and supportive research environment. Its School of Computing is highly ranked (within the top 10) among the computer science departments in the world. SIngapore is a vibrant, well-connected city with low taxes and a research hub in Asia.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 9069