The United Arab Emirates University College of Business and Economics (CBE) is currently seeking a research assistant in the areas of management, human resource management and data analysis. The successful candidate would need to be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing. Applications from candidates with an interest in applied and quantitative data would be welcomed, as well as from candidates with experience in empirical research and qualitative data in the management field.
Hold a master’s degree in Management/Organizational Psychology or another closely related field from an internationally recognized university, as well as a strong interest in analysing quantitative data.
A master’s degree/PhD in management/ organizational psychology, specializing in OB/HRM.
A background in quantitative research in the fields of HRM and Organizational Behavior. Candidates having been published in peer reviewed journals in the management field will be preferred.
- Strong moral values and ethics, professionalism and a positive attitude.
- A willingness to develop by learning new technical and management topics and analytics software tools.
- A genuine interest in empirical management and data analysis.
- An M.Sc. degree in management or another closely related field from an internationally recognized university.
- A strong knowledge of management and the use of Smart PLS for data analysis.
- Knowledge and application of matters relating to leadership and management, gained either by education or through work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office software.
- Demonstrated advanced academic writing skills
Division College of Bsns & Economics-(CBE)
Department Leadership & Orgn. Agility-(CBE)
Job Close Date 03-06-2022
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant
Salary 7000-8500 AED per month