Research Associate, Single Cell Analysis, iHealthtech
Institute for Health Innovation & Technology (iHealthtech)
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Advancing health through innovation, iHealthtech seeks to address clinical needs through the development of innovative disruptive health technologies and bring them from the bench to the bedside, thus benefitting patients and society.
The research group headed by Assistant Professor Cheow Lih Feng is looking for a passionate and self-motivated candidate to join the team as a Research Associate. The candidate will be involved in the research and development in the area of technology for single cell analysis as well as collaborate with our clinical partners on the testing and validation of these technologies.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and names of 3 referees (name, institution, email) to Dr CHEOW Lih Feng (email@example.com). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Research and development of novel single cell analysis technologies for biomedical applications
- Collaborate with clinical partners on the testing and validation of the technologies
- Mentor, supervise and train junior staff members and students
- Prepare research manuscripts, presentations and grant proposals
- Other ad hoc duties that may be assigned
- Master degree in biomedical engineering or other relevant engineering disciplines from a reputable university
- Demonstrable good publication track record
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Excellent skills in project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.