Instructor, Family Medicine
- Full Time
The Department of Family Medicine, College of Medicine and Health Sciences (CMHS), UAE University, seeks a candidate at the rank of Instructor in Family Medicine of CMHS. The CMHS operates an internationally recognized, integrated and problem-based curriculum and provides excellent research facilities. The primary missions of the CMHS are education and research, but clinical practice opportunities are available too. The successful candidate will therefore engage in teaching undergraduate preclinical and clinical medical students. The appointee will also be involved in the organization and application of written and clinical assessments in Family Medicine.
- Candidates for this position must hold an MD or MBBS with Master’s degree
- Demonstrate evidence of advanced training or experience or have certification/fellowship (or equivalent) in Family Medicine (e.g., general practitioner with further training or experience in family medicine, or specialist in family medicine).
- Arab Board (Family Medicine) or MRCGP (International)
- Postgraduate degree / experience in Medical Education
- Holding DOH license to practice in Abu Dhabi
- Experience in Research
- Familiarity with USMLE, Canadian Qualifying or similar Examinations.
- Undergraduate teaching experience is expected to contribute to programs of undergraduate teaching, including the Senior Family Medicine Clerkships.
- Holding a valid licensure in country of qualification and /or be able to obtain a license in the UAE to provide patient care service or clinical teaching at the affiliated teaching health care centers.
Special Instructions to Applicant
CV & publications list with AMA or NML format, names and contact details of three referees and a cover letter indicating depth of interest
Division College of Medicine&Health Sciences
Department Pathology - (CMHS)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Faculty
Salary 22000 - 24000 UAE Dirhams per month, based on experience